** Note: We will be removing three pieces of equipment from the Kenmore Commonwealth project this coming Monday 9/23 between at 7:00 and 11:00pm. As these are oversized excavators, they require oversized load transport and The City of Boston requires us to move these items during off hours.
3-Week Look Ahead: Demolition and Foundation Work
Monday 9/16 through Saturday 9/21
Continue removing & trucking demolition debris from site using excavator machines. This operation will most likely complete by Friday 9/20.
Solider Pile Crew is on site part of this week but will not mobilize their equipment until next week.
Monday 9/23 through Saturday 9/28
Mobilize soldier pile operations which includes a small crane, an excavator and a drill rig.
The exact date of this mobilization is to be determined.
Monday 9/30 through Saturday 10/5
Continue excavation & soldier pile operation. Monday 9/9 through Saturday 9/14 – Complete removal of demolition debris.
Work Completed to Date and Next Steps
· Cut & Cap of All Utilities – Water, Sewer, Electrical, Gas
· Abatement of All Hazardous Materials
· Demolition of 541-533 Commonwealth Avenue
· Sorting & Trucking of Demolition Materials
· Test Pitting, Caisson Removal & Solider Pile Installation – 6 Weeks
· Removal of Existing Foundations & Pre-Trenching – 6 Weeks
· Slurry Wall Foundation Installation – 9 Weeks
If there are any urgent matters or concerns, please feel free to “Notify Us” via the website form below. Additional contact information below:
Related Beal Field Office: (857) 264-1675
Field Office Location: 648 Beacon Street, 2nd Floor